August 8, 2012

Holidays

I took July off unintentionally.

If you miss my blogs, I have been drafting the occasional one for the Pankhearst gals. Although according to E & T, I am a Pankhearst gal. It's hard to get used to being part of something like this. Not because they are crazy birds and hard to work with. Though they are crazy. Because I've never done anything like this before. 

It's long past my bedtime. I actually went to sleep and woke up to the rain hitting my window. A lovely way to be brought back from the sleeping dead. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get back to la-la-land. Or dreamland, whatever you prefer to call it.  

I've been thinking about this writing endeavour. 

Is it for me? 

They say a lot of writers have doubts. 

Are they this clawing? This relentless? 

I like what I've written so far, but I'm not a natural. It takes me a long time to craft something. Sometimes I grow envious of how easily others wield the mighty pen. Or keyboards. But wielding keyboards doesn't seem plausible. 

It could be lack of sleep talking.

London is a madhouse. So I'll be up visiting Zoe this weekend. I'm sure she'll coddle some sense into me. No matter what happens in life I know she'll always take care of me. She's my pet. 

Bollocks to writing. Cheers to the upcoming getaway. 



No comments: